Information Services Group (ISG) (NASDAQ: III) is a leading technology insights, market intelligence and advisory services company, serving more than 500 clients around the world to help them achieve operational excellence. ISG supports private and public sector organizations to transform and optimize their operational environments through research, benchmarking, consulting and managed services, with a focus on information technology, business process transformation, program management services and enterprise resource planning. Clients look to ISG for unique insights and innovative solutions for leveraging technology, the deepest data source in the industry, and more than five decades of experience of global leadership in information and advisory services. Based in Stamford, Conn., the company has more than 800 employees and operates in 21 countries.
You are here: Home > About ISG
- Brave New World? Networks, Cloud and Labor Automation Converge via SDN May 15, 2013
- Five Things to Think About if You Lead an IT Organization May 9, 2013
- Supply Chain Risk Management – a Hot Potato? May 6, 2013
- For Innovative Sourcing: Date More, Marry Less May 3, 2013
- A Risky Business: How to Mitigate Risk-Pricing in Your Outsourced Contract April 25, 2013
- Who Will Source The Sourcer? January 30, 2008
- Continuous improvement and innovation in services agreements – making it really work August 7, 2009
- SIG Conference: Day 2 – eSourcing Insights and BPO Innovations April 2, 2009
- Desktop Support While Outsourcing May 29, 2009
- Can pure play BPOs or ITOs stand alone in the long run? May 24, 2010
- A Brief History of HR Tech Trends & Technology Acquisitions HR, Recruiting, Social Media Policies, Human Resources, HR Technology Blogging4Jobs: [...] ADP buys benefits administrator outsourcer, ...
- The Finance & Accounting Weekly Roundup: September 17thThe Accounting Minute: [...] • The “Crying Game” — Ending the Te...
- The Finance & Accounting Weekly Roundup: September 17thSutherland Global Migration: [...] • The “Crying Game” — Ending the Te...
- Garrett Whisenant: Thanks for your comment, Roy. As noted in the blo...
- Esteban Herrera: Well I am very flattered you've been following wh...
Follow @isg_news on Twitter