Information Services Group (ISG) (NASDAQ: III) is a leading technology insights, market intelligence and advisory services company, serving more than 500 clients around the world to help them achieve operational excellence. ISG supports private and public sector organizations to transform and optimize their operational environments through research, benchmarking, consulting and managed services, with a focus on information technology, business process transformation, program management services and enterprise resource planning. Clients look to ISG for unique insights and innovative solutions for leveraging technology, the deepest data source in the industry, and more than five decades of experience and global leadership in information and advisory services. Based in Stamford, Conn., the company has more than 1,000 employees and operates in 21 countries.
You are here: Home > About ISG
- A Customer-Centric Experience: the New F&A Imperative December 30, 2016
- Striding into the Digital Era with Enterprise Performance Management December 28, 2016
- The End of Geography – and Other Intelligent Automation Predictions for 2017 December 22, 2016
- The Times are (Rapidly) Changing December 16, 2016
- Big Fish, Little Fish—What Does HR Tech Consolidation Mean for Workday Clients? December 15, 2016
- Who Will Source The Sourcer? January 30, 2008
- Continuous improvement and innovation in services agreements – making it really work August 7, 2009
- SIG Conference: Day 2 – eSourcing Insights and BPO Innovations April 2, 2009
- Can pure play BPOs or ITOs stand alone in the long run? May 24, 2010
- Desktop Support While Outsourcing May 29, 2009
- Jagadish: While efficiency gains are realized by the busines...
- David Corry: The times are changing rapidly indeed. The accepta...
- David Corry: Excellent advice and insight for all of those emba...
- Kiran Zaffer Iqbal: You did a very good job and you just eased the wor...
- Siddique Shaikh: Thanks Dinesh for lucidly putting down the reality...